Why is Integration so Important?
The Simulation industry has seen a rise over the years of work-shares and partnerships between various companies.
- The OEMs in the aviation industry and providing simulation-based models for their aircraft systems.
- The leaders in the simulation industry and looking for more cost-effective software components to build up their product lines.
Why Partner with Logiko Solutions?
We at Logiko Solutions have in-depth knowledge of Systems and Software integration. We are looking to partner with other companies in the simulation field and offer our integration services.
- Our engineers have on average over 10 years of experience working on flight simulators.
- We specialize in custom solutions, complex work-shares and updates.
- This allows our partners to concentrate on their core business: the delivery of new simulators and their standard solutions.
- We are lean, flexible and cost efficient.
All Simulation Models and their interactions:
- Synthetic Environments: Visuals, Weather, Terrain, Computer Generated Forces, Databases
- Aircraft Systems: Aerodynamics, Flight Controls, Autopilot/Navigation, Engines, Avionics systems, Communications
- Support Systems: Motion/Vibration, Instructor Stations, Debriefing facilities, DB generation
- Simulator Functionalities: Repositions, Freezes, Malfunctions, System resets
- Realtime/SW Infrastructure: RTI, HLA, Dispatchers, Synchronization, Performance (throughput, overruns), Advanced Debugging
Industry standards, tools and methodologies:
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, JIRA)
- Configuration Management
- Lifecycle management, testing and validation