Logiko Solutions was founded in 2012 by Eric Yannakis, having spent over 12 years in the field of simulation. Our resources have on average over 10 years of experience working on flight simulators and other IT-related fields.
We have unparalleled experience in the field of simulator integration, with a particular focus on IT infrastructure, IT security, SW re-hosting and obsolescence management. We are familiar with the best practices in the industry, and we take into account our customers’ needs, while proposing solutions that are not overly complex or would result in an unnecessarily high cost.
The team members have backgrounds in:
- Software Development
- Systems Integration
- Project Engineering
- Project /Program Management
Together, the team of engineers has advanced knowledge in:
- IT Security Audits and Risk Mitigation.
- Frameworks, dispatchers and HLA architecture.
- Advanced debugging techniques.
- Networking architecture (Cisco certified, 1394 networks).
- Software development and re-hosting.
- Computer Hardware.
- Integration and deployment tools and methodologies (Configuration Management).
- Microsoft Active Directory, domains and OS infrastructure (Windows, Linux, Unix).